Where's the afterparty in South Florida for bridal show exhibitors

The 2014 South Florida Bridal Show is happening at the South Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm Beach, FL on March 23, 2014.

We know our exhibitors are sometimes wired from giving a great show and need to peruse the nearby nightlife, so we've looked up some potential hotspots in the area near the fairgrounds, courtesy of Yelp. You can find the entire Nightlife page here, but we'll also highlight a few of the five star rated clubs:

The highest rated was "Respectable Street", located at
518 Clematis St
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
(561) 832-1570

One happy reviewer stated "I am huge fan of this venue, even though I do not come here often as I should.  Throughout the years, I have attended many awesome events.  They have theme party nights--80s prom, hot pants parties, zombie parties and so much more.

Thursday nights are awesome.  It is an indie-rock dance night.  Come dance with the locals and drink cheap drinks.  With my work schedule now, I never get to make it here on a weeknight anymore.

On the weekends, I have seen plenty of bands play.  For some reason on the weekend when a band plays, they do not have drink specials.  So be prepared for that.  Out back they had a karaoke set up, which was awesome.

Overall, this place is awesome.  I have never been here and had a bad time.  I am going to try to make it a point to visit more often.  Respectables is just a place you always feel like you fit in."


If you're looking for some fun country style, try Teguila Cowboy Bar & Grille which is located at:
550 S Rosemary Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
(561) 249-2749

Apparently this place was too new to accumulate much for reviews, but one eager beaver wrote "My wife and I have been awaiting the opening of  Tequila Cowboy at City Place with great anticipation. We can't wait to go there to experience three of our favorite things in one place: country music, line dancing, and southern comfort food. Just what downtown WPB needs!"

Of course if you want to exhibit at the 2014 South Florida bridal show, give me a call at 860-918-0891 to find out if space is still available! You can also find me on Yelp and connect with me to share your experiences!



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts