"When you're exhibiting here in Allentown"

Seal of the city of Allentown, Pennsylvania
Seal of the city of Allentown, Pennsylvania (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
If you're considering booking some exhibit space at our Fall Eastern Pennsylvania Home Show next October 26-27, 2013, you're probably interested in knowing where to grab some great food.

We've assembled a list of some of the notable dining spots which are nearby the show, held in Allentown, PA.

These are courtesy of Yelp.com. Please feel free to also check out my own Yelp profile and share your favorite places to dine.

Cali Burrito, 3104 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, PA 18103
(610) 351-1791

This place had the most reviews, 79, and averaged four stars among them.
"Drove by this place so many times on my way back from work and, despite the fact that it always seemed to have a good deal of traffic in and out of it, I never thought it was worth stopping in. I love Mexican and used to live in Denver, which has a heavy New Mexican influence there, so I was accustomed to good "tex-mex" and was skeptical on how good it could possibly be in Allentown. Also, the place looks like nothing special on the outside. But I decided to give it a shot anyways after seeing the good reviews up on Yelp. I was actually blown away by the food!"


Allentown Brew Works, 812 W Hamilton St, Allentown, PA 18101

(610) 433-7777
Another four-star, heavily-reviewed find!
:I was up in the Allentown, PA area for a viewing but had a couple hours to kill before hand and needed a bite to eat.  So, I Yelped some bars and came up with this place. What a great decision this was.  The food was pretty much what you'd expect for bar food but had a good variety and the apps were pretty delicious. As for the beer, very impressive!  I am a self-proclaimed beer snob and I must say that the beer was very tasty for a hop head like myself.  I enjoyed the selection so much that I ended up bringing a growler of the Hop Fusion IPA home with me.  Sadly, that beer is LONG gone! I'd totally go back for more if I'm ever up in the area again."


To find out more about exhibiting at the Fall Eastern Pennsylvania Home Show, please contact Charlee at 860-918-0891
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts