Getting to know more about your favorite event manager

In a follow up to a popular post where I provided some tidbits about what makes me tick, I've answered more questions. I hope you find these interesting. See, my interests do go beyond home shows and bridal shows, even though I do live and breathe my work.

What other businesses inspire you?
Anything to do with Event Management (surprise, surprise!)

What's your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving - friends, family, food.

Which of your shows was most memorable?
Massachusetts Home Show, Connecticut Bridal Expo

Any other niche trade show markets you'd like to get into?
Health & Wellness

Are you an iPhone or an Android user?
Android User

What kind of dinners do you like to cook?
Gourmet - all types

What restaurants do you recommend near your (trade show venues)?
PA - Henry's Salt of the Sea
Massachusetts - Flemings Steak House & Wine Bar
NY - Bon Amici
CT - Flemings Steak House & Wine Bar
Link

What kind of special offers do you have in store for new customers in 2012?
Free web exposure - contact me at 860-728-0628

Any business books you'd recommend?
The Art of the Show by S.L. Morrow

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts