A peek beyond the east coast for bridal shows

It was a quiet sunday, so I did some web surfing, searching for some new and exciting bridal show ideas from my peers across the country.

Across the globe, I was curious what I might find for "London Bridal Shows". My curiosity may have been piqued by the upcoming Royal Wedding. I found an interesting offering in a series of "online" bridal shows. I've considered virtual expos before, but I'm really waiting for the technology to become totally immersive for the attendees, yet affordable for my customers, the exhibitors.

This is the official website of the Royal Wedding. Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton have set up a charitable gift fund for those who very generously may wish to donate to charity to help the couple celebrate their wedding.

The first one I came across was the Midwest Black & Hispanic Bridal Show out of St. Louis. The show focuses on African American and Hispanic Brides. There wasn't much on the site for history or an "About Us" or anything, but they claim to be the largest Bridal Show for African Americans in the Midwest.

Many of the west coast bridal shows seem to be called "Faires". I also found the Modern Luxury Weddings Bridal Event in San Francisco to be intriguing.

Billed as the "most luxurious bridal event of 2011", the show displays over 80 exhibits filling the ballroom of San Francisco's Five-Star Five Diamond hotel.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts