Home Show Exhibitors A-Z

Our home shows in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island are incredibly popular, attracting tens of thousands of home owners, home buyers, businesses and industry professionals. You can click here to view a complete schedule of upcoming home shows and expositions.

I thought it would be interesting to give my readers an overview of the types of vendors and companies that exhibit at our shows.

I've organized alpabetically and I've decided to split this up over three posts. This week we'll look at letters A through G:

Awnings and Deck manufacturers; Banks and Credit Unions; Bath Furnishings and Remodelers; Building Supplies; Chimneys, Woodstoves, and Fireplaces; Custom Cabinets; Decorators; Duct and Vent Maintenance; Entertainment Centers; Financial Planners; Floor Coverings; General Household Items.

If your business is in one of these markets, you might want to inquire about booking a booth at one of our upcoming regional expositions. I'll provide you with customer references and a bullet list of benefits. Mention this blog, and I'll provide you with some added bonus coverage for your business and website. Call me at 860-918-0891 and ask for Charlee. Showevent.com represents Jenks Productions, Inc.

Comments

Popular Posts