Online networking opportunity for businesses in NY/New England area

Image representing MySpace as depicted in Crun...

Looking to network with people in the following industries: energy, conservation, pet supplies, bridal accessories, wedding supplies, home construction, home improvement, etc...

I manage multiple trade shows in the New England/NY/PA and I would love to talk business with anyone who might be interested in exhibiting at an upcoming show.

Please visit my presence on MySpace and let's exchange information. If you've ever had any questions on doing a trade show, I can answer them and help you.

My next two shows are:

October 10-12, 2008
OneThing™ Energy Conservation Expo
Connecticut Convention Center
Hartford, CT

October 18-19, 2008
Home Decor & Fine Furnishings Show
Connecticut Convention Center
Hartford, CT


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular Posts